In an era of advanced medical science and pills, not many people have put their faith on medicinal plants or Ayurveda. The ancient medical science has looked after mankind for centuries. Hence, it is definitely worth a shot. Many think that medicinal plants are hard to find and can only be found in far-off forests or mountains. However, thanks to internet and companies like Happy Planting, more and more people can get thier remedies home. Much about this resurfacing is dependent on self-education of every individual.
Happy Planting has a collection of eight medicinal plants that can be easily and effectively used to cure ailments related to skin, hair, digestion, allergies and respiration.
If you are interested in using natural remedies to support your health, you should know that there are many, right at your fingertips:
1. Aloe Vera: Improves digestion and detoxifies your body. Lowers cholesterol levels and protects your heart. Enhances immune system and improves joint flexibility. Great anti-oxidant, with anti bacterial and anti-fungal properties that improves skin and hair health.
2. Artemisia: Aids digestion and cleaning of toxins from body and air. Mosquito repellent. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antispasmodic. Treats malaria and parasitic infections.
3. Basil/ Tulsi: Cures fever, cough, cold and indigestion. Anti-stress agent. Treats asthama, bronchitis and influenza. Strengthens kidneys and weak hearts. Treats common skin ailments, mouth infections, tooth problems and headaches.
4. Brahmi/ Bacopa: Memory enhancer. Treats bronchitis, chronic cough, asthma, arthritis, backache, blood cleanser, chronic skin conditions, constipation, hair loss, fevers, digestive problems, depression, mental and physical fatigue. Treat all sorts of skin problems and stimulates the growth of skin, hair and nails.
5. Stevia: Natural sweetener with 0 calories. Lowers blood sugar levels and controls high blood pressure. Beats dandruff and acne and reduces wrinkles. Reduces heartburn and indigestion and aids in weight loss.
6. Milk Thistle: Treats chronic liver ailments and detoxifies the liver. Anti oxidant and anti cancerous. Reduces risk of heart disease, reduces cholesterol and maintains blood sugar levels.
7. Lemongrass: An aromatic healer, it helps in digestion, cleanses, detoxifies and controls cholesterol levels. Anti bacterial, it fights cold, flu and infections. Mosquito repellent. Fights cancer, respiratory disorders and arthritis pain.
8. Lavender: Lavender soothes the respiratory system, making breathing for stress relief easier. Eases digestive upsets and gas which often accompany depression. Eases tension headaches, and other physical aches and pains. Disinfects and treats skin problems. Mosquito repellent.
It is very important to have medicinal plants around the house because you never know when you might need them. These easy-to-grow plants bring health benefits to your garden as well as your family. Many attract beneficial insects, including bees, and help repel harmful pests from more sensitive plants nearby. Be sure to locate plants with their preferred conditions for light, water, and temperature in mind.
Find these amazing medicinal plants only on www.happyplanting.in. You can even gift them to your loved ones for birthdays and house warming gifts. Not to mention how great they will be for corporate or office gifts. All said and done; these gifts can be the most rewarding type as it shows your affection and love for those who are special in your life.
Team Happy Planting!